donderdag 13 december 2012

YAY NEW TWITTER!!!

Hey guys,
Today I made my new Twitter account cuz my old one sucked.
If you were following me on twitter on my old account, come follow me on my new account now :D
https://twitter.com/AnorakaPhobia
Also gonna start recording some stuff on my server soon to advertise a little so when I upgrade to 224 slots it's not gonna be that the max people online gonna something like 15 :D
For recent updates about stuff like my server, and other stuff, come follow me on twitter if you haven't done that yet. Also end of Januari i'm gonna try getting a job as Machinima Director on Machinima Realm.

Also for the people who didn't know it yet, CaptainSparklez Minecraft Style was removed from youtube for Copyright and that kind of shit, what I think was pretty stupid. Tough Sparklez managed to get Minecraft Style back on youtube, hopefully forever. But we, and even Sparklez don't know what to expect at the moment. If you want to, check out this video where Sparklez explains why Minecraft Style was parttime removed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTFFUz1L-k.


Oh one more little thing, i'm not gonna discuss it in this blog cause I want to use a apart message for that, but if your the lucky one person from my server, you can get Rank Update for 2 months :D

Okay well that's kinda it for now. Sooo, Tnx for reading and see you guys next time, Cya!



~AnorakaPhobia~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten