donderdag 6 december 2012

Update Stuff. Mostly About My Server!

Hey Guys,

Just a little update message cause I wanna tell some things.
First of all, my server has been doing good lately but i'm getting alot of questions about why people can't join. One anwser for that : It's Not Cracked! People keep trying to login with cracked accounts but I have set it to Premium only. That's not cause I hate cracked servers but it's cause people can get hacked easyer and people can use cracked launcher to login on accounts like CaptainSparklez etc. At the moment i'm still stuck at 22 slots what kinda sucks but like I have said before, i'm going to update to 224 slots at the start of 2013. Not sure when yet, I think it's gonna be somewhere around like 28 Januari 2013. But ofcourse ill announce it a few days before the update is coming. Also yesterday (5 December 2012) the server was down for 3 hours around 8 at noon, that was because I needed to fix the Shop plugin, built the shop signs and needed to remove a few commands from some ranks. Btw say welcome to our Newest VIP ~Coolsam.

I also already got a few people questioning me if I also play on other servers then my own, and yes I do play alot on 2 other servers. Skitscapes public server and SurvivalTime.
IP's: play.skitscape.com and SG.SurvivalTime.nn.pe:25565
On skitscapes server you are able to buy Donator, Donator + and Donator ++, you get Donator for donating 5$, Donator + from 10$ and Donator ++ for 20$ or more ofcourse, for donating more then 20$ you will get trusted as rank on the server whats kinda cool.

SurvivalTime has more ranks what is very awesome.
Donator, Donator +, VIP, Moderator, SuperMod, Admin, SuperAdmin, SuperAdmin + and GOD.
Im gonna get SuperMod hopefully in a couple of days from now on. It's a really awesome server with as owner SirBlakeHo (Blake Hotton) and Co-Owner Frank. The only one with GOD rank at the moment is Scuderia and he paid over 300$ to get that rank, cause to get GOD you need to already have SuperAdmin +, you have to be trusted by Blake and you need to donate more money then you paid for SuperAdmin +, so at least 105$. For rank prices and more, check out http://survivaltime.weebly.com/
Just for the people that wanna know who has what rank on my server at the moment, here is a list with the ranked people:
AnorakaPhobia [Owner]
Iroyyy [Co-Owner]
Miner_Man_Dan [Admin]
Warrior_0f_Light [VIP]
Coolysam [VIP].


That's all for now.
Talk to you guys later, Cya!



~AnorakaPhobia~



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten