donderdag 22 november 2012

Why So Free Premium?

Hey Everyone,
This time I wanna talk about some Minecraft Blogs and rant them.
To start of with, I was not able to find good, serious blogs about Minecraft what has nothing to do with Hacked clients and free premium accounts. And that's the first thing I really wanna discuss before I start with the better blogs.

While searching for some good blogs I came across many, many blogs about Free Premium Minecraft Account blogs, With that I mean people who advertise links to URL's for Free Premium Accounts.
First of all, if you decide to use A free premium account generator, you need to know that you will always have to complete a survey first, and most people just don't wanna complete surveys cause they ask for personal info like phone number, email, etc. Well I don't really care about surveys and such but to me it's more about the fact that people use it where it's meant for: Hacked Minecraft Clients and/or Free Premium Accounts. I play Minecraft already since version INFDEV/Alpha 0.1.2. And bought it when the first version of beta came around. And I just think that people who want to play premium, just need to pay for it instead of downloading hacked clients or free accounts. Also it's pretty disrepectful to the members of Mojang cause they work hard on all updates of Minecraft and I don't think they would like it if everyone grabs the opportunity to get free premium accounts. Even tough it's a very small ammount of all minecrafters who want to use free premiums, it's just to me very disrespectful and cheap. If you want to use premium like the way it's meant for, just pay for it on Minecraft.net and dont go cheap mode and get free premium, and yes of course always fun for people to have free premium, cause if it's free, you most definitly take it, but still, even if I would find a URL to a super easy, no survey free premium generator, I would not take it. Also a thing about free premium links is that they can bring viruses. You never know what you are about to download if you don't know who the owner of the download is. And yeah, people use free premium/hacked accounts, but why? I personally think that the people who use that are just to miserly to pay Mojang for their awesome work. The reason why people pay for Minecraft is cause by buying Minecraft you show that you have respect for the work they do. And like I said, it's like only 2% or so of the Minecrafters who do use hacked clients and/or Free premiums, so it's not such a big deal at the moment. But I think further then only this 2%, cause when more people gonna use free premiums, Mojang is gonna make less money, not only that but more people will show their disrespect to Mojang. Lets get everything straight, I dont try to insult people or command people to do what I say, but I just to make my point clear. I will not tell people they NEED to do what I say, I only wanna make my point here, and that is: If you want to play Premium Minecraft, You buy it from Minecraft.net, cause this way you show respect and come on, it's only 19,95$ for a livetime premium account, what's so bad about that. By this I think I cleared out my point how I wanted, like I already said, not to insult, command or threaten people but only to tell them what I think about this, and try to make them agrree with my point. On this way I also hope that more people buy Minecraft instead of downloading free premiums.
Well That's about it about free premuims and such, let's do the next part of this blog about good blogs. Starting of with some blog I found about 2 people called AntVenom and CaptainSparklez, to me, the Minecraft Gods.

PS: Be aware of SPOILERS! I will tell some spoilerific things about the Machinima Survival Games Events.
If you haven't seen the machinima survival games event video's yet and you do want to see them, I recommand watching them before reading my next blog post, cause I will discuss certain kills and tell the name of the winner of each event. So if you don't want to read any spoilers, watch the events first before reading the next post.

Everyone, Thanks for your time and I will catch you guys later!



~AnorakaPhobia~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten