donderdag 29 november 2012

What's Next? + AnorakaPhobia's Public server release!

Okay Guys, made a little kind of plan here. This entire blogging thing, so not only the stuff about minecraft, is going pretty okay. But I wanna make this better, so I ask you all what kind of stuff about Minecraft shall I discuss next? I am gonna do a revieuw about AntVenom, Skitscape, Fawdz and CavemanFilms first I decided, but I want the opinion of you guys what kind of Minecraft stuff I need to discuss and/or revieuw next. This can be stuff like what survivalgames is and how it works, or something completely diffrent like who is Notch and what does he do for Mojang and Minecraft. Come up with nice minecraft ideas to discuss, ill take a look into all the ideas I get and pick the 3 best ones to blog about. That sounds good to me at least. On that way I can still write about where i'm intressted at and what you guys wanna see on this blog.
Ideas, Tips, Videos, everything is welcome and you can send your ideas to: AnorakaPhobia2364@gmail.com.
I check my mail daily, so I get to read everything I get sended. Tough I might not respons to everything, ill try my best to respond to the most of you guys. (And yeah, i'm also a busy man, can't do anything about it lol).
Also good to know for you Minecrafters out there who like to play MultiPlayer, I have since previous week my own Public 24/7 Minecraft Server, at the moment for 1.4.4 AND 1.4.5 users. On my server you will find a regular survival world ofcourse but also, SurvivalGames (7 maps), Mob Arena, PvP Arena, Creative World with Plots, My own built little Parcour Challange, A big Shop (where i'm stil working on), Spleef Arena (what seems to have some bugs/glitches in it's current version), SkyBlock Survival And a XP Farm split up for Zombies only, Skeletons only and Creepers only. Creepers DO damage against players but no damage against land. Plugins installed on the server will be noted next to the ruleboard where is a setwarp for. Coming Soon on my server: Factions Plugin, TF2, MineZ and TTT (Trouble In Terrorist Town).
I should give the IP but it's gonna be changed today so I include IP hopefully 1 day after this is posted. I have a famous youtuber as Admin on my server so that's fun. Not much slots yet tough. Kinda sucks but hosting from pretty lag intensive PC, getting upgrade soon, and with that upgrade i sould be able to switch to 150 slots.
IP is gonna change into play.AnorakaPhobia.com HOPEFULLY at the begin of 2013.

One more little thing, there are 2 servers I really like to play on, what already are very famous but show them some love and join them sometime:
SurvivalTime server: Onwer: SirBlakeHo, IP: SG.SurvivalTime.nn.pe:25565
Skitscapes server: Onwers: Skitscape and Fawdz, IP: play.skitscape.com

That's all I wanted to discuss for now, Next up is coming the revieuw of AntVenom, Skitscape, Fawdz or CavemanFilms, not sure yet with wich I wanna start, but ill decide soon.
So Thanks for reading, aaaaaand ill catch you guys later, cya!
:/


~AnorakaPhobia~

1 opmerking:

  1. Add me on skype if you want to:
    AnorakaPhobia2364
    OR
    Lars Bakker
    From The Netherlands.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen